25 May 2009

Claudia Skye

Claudia Skye

My name is Claudia Skye
and I shape clouds all day.
I can make scary dragons or
cute little bunnies at play.

If you are feeling sad,
A little blue or down,
I will try to cheer you up
With a smiley-faced cloud clown.

If you are ready for a nap,
But cannot go to sleep,
I will make a cloud fence for you,
And over it jump cloud sheep.

I make castles, trees, and cars
Up in the sky for you.
It gives you something fun to see
When you've nothing else to do.


©2009-Art Belliveau

2 comments:

PoetLady said...

WOW:) You are STILL Writing a poem a day! I salute you. I need to get back to doing this too, I miss it. GREAT JOB And way to go!!!!!

This was a very cute one, BTW:)

Art Belliveau said...

Thank you Poet Lady! I appreciate the support. It has turned into an interesting discipline for me. I wonder how long I can keep it up?